Double or Nothing
Fate plays its hand. Angel finds a way to secure his soul, but doing so gives Angelus his own separate existence. The result leads to the ultimate demise of the B/A relationship, a hot new C/Aus romance, and the development of a complex friendship between Cordelia and Angel.
- CONTENTS: C/Aus, C/A, B/A in BtVS
- RATING: NC-17
- LENGTH: Epic Novel / 310,500 words
- STATUS: Completed
- CHALLENGE CREDIT: Scorch (Details Below)
- Wicked Awards – Best Original Plot – (2009) – Runner Up
- Sunnydale Memorial Fanfiction Awards – Best AU – (2009) – Nominee
DOUBLE or NOTHING – CHAPTER LINKS
One fantastic fic. Some fabulous storytelling. I found myself glued to my computer!
A Reader’s Guide to the Mythos & Monsters of ‘Double or Nothing’
Get the scoop.
New Scenes and Stories Based in the DoN-verse
Ficlets, Short Stories, Novellas, Alternate Versions of Scenes, New Canon Content
Theme 1: Times Angel Caught Cordelia & Angelus Together.
Bonus scenes involving voyeurism. Watching can be angsty, sexy or fun.
Theme 2: Times Angel Got to Join the Fun.
Bonus scenes with Angel/Cordelia/Angelus. Three is Cordelia’s lucky number.
Theme 3: Times that Angel & Cordelia’s “Alone Time” Went Too Far
Bonus scenes with just Angel and Cordelia where one or both misbehave.
Theme 4: Let’s Make it ‘Double or Nothing’ Canon
Bonus Content added directly to the story making it DoN canon.
Theme 5: Bonus ‘Double or Nothing’ Fics
Short Stories or Novellas based in the DoN-verse
THE CHALLENGE by SCORCH:
2) Angelus must agree to ‘fight the good fight’ and is monitored by the PTB.
3) Scooby Gang freaks out with Angelus running around.
4) Angelus doesn’t care about the ‘good fight’, but ends up saving Cordy one night. She’s scared witless of the vamp.
5) Angelus goes after Cordy in a big way…cards & flowers no less…in addition to doing anything he can to impress her.
6) Hot, steamy C/Aus results.
7) B/A starts to deteriorate despite sex no longer being an issue d/t mistrust and the slayer/vampire dynamic.
8) The following scenes have to be included:
b.) Angel runs into the bedroom after hearing Cordelia screaming.
c.) Angel & Angelus walking in the library together, Buffy running up to Angelus thinking he’s Angel. He pushes her away in disgust. Cordy can tell them apart, but Buffy can’t.